Saturday, May 1, 2010

The New Nightmare...


.."1,2.Freddy's Coming for You! 3,4,Better Lock Your Door! 5,6.Grab Your Crucifix! 7,8.Better Stay Up Late! Nine,Ten.Never.Sleep Again!"..

This past weekend I went out and saw The remake of
"Nightmare On Elm Street"
and must say that I was not disappointed at all. Being a Freddy/Nightmare fan I kind of raised the bar on what to expect and was honestly surprised I liked the movie the whole way through. They tend to remake movies and water it down and for the most part disappoint the viewers but the movie was well put together and it was actually changed around so that you weren't watching an exact redo of the first from 1984. But after seeing that movie it made me browse to my Freddy films and rehash some old memories, Hopefully anyone who sees it wont be let down by this remake.There can never be a Freddy like Robert Englund but hey what can we do..

The Films:
A Nightmare On Elm Street
Freddy's Revenge
Dream Warriors
The Dream Master
The Dream Child
Freddy's Dead
New Nightmare
Freddy Vs. Jason



And of course the sneaker lover I am whatever happened to these joints:

No comments:

Post a Comment