Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Why Men Cheat...(Esquire Mag.) How One Mans Opinion Can Damage The Credibility Of Many!

Why Men Cheat

Posted using ShareThis

I've had the pleasure of reading an article published within Esquire Magazine titled
"Why Men Cheat"
The article above. And I must say it is a pretty decent read or more so entertaining and does definitely leave you to wonder about the possibilties of where men stand in their relationships.Well for some that is I don't want to generalize that statement as a whole. But i'm sure more so for the female counterpart, the women who read it and take every word for face value with out taking heed to the first few words within the title "ONE" man's views. I have to say yes the man is absolutely right in one quote:"It's easy to cheat" and completely wrong in another:"But men don't cheat because they can. Men cheat because they must, because they need to. This is the male struggle. Need compels us to try again. Because copulation is not in any way about fate. It is not about two individuals destined to meet on some dark night. It's about random collisions." Complete nonsense speaking on behalf of myself a mans decision to cheat is a choice its not a destiny its not set in stone. It's an act that we choose from begining to end, for some it becomes a conquest, a thrill and many it may lead to a path of guilt.But each individual person has his own path that he steps upon and creates. Whether its man or woman we have experienced or been apart of the temptation that was in its own regards the foundation of cheating or let straight into the road of cheating. As for myself I would not lie and say i've never been down that road and laid down with another woman while my lady was away but I made the choice..and I lived with it. Some people love relationships, and some people just love the sex. But where my path has lead me has not and does not make me a certified cheater or guarantee that I will do it again, and that goes for all men and women. I hope all who have read that article can understand that mans visions are only his. Ladies at the end of the day you know when your third eye is telling you something isn't right at home.We all know at the end of the day men & women alike that when somethings just not write. When you start your conversations with your other "Since when...." and you all know what I mean. Let your men love you and ladies love them back , and until he proves you wrong put your faith in him, appreciate him.
Like the anonymous gentleman from the article this is just my opininon. And ladies there could always be a Speculative article one day entitled "Why Women Lie So much Better then Men"....

No comments:

Post a Comment